Virtual solution for the Network provisioning services
Fulfill the DDI requirements of operators and enterprises
EZELINK virtual DDI named as EZEDDI solution for the provision of network services like DNS, DHCP and IP address management. EZEDDI uses advanced IP address management and automatic error checking technologies. EZEDDI provides the ability to implement IP address management and maintain up-to-date network services. Automation, scalability, real-time visibility, productivity and integration capabilities are the plus of our DDI Solution. DDI technology provides dynamic, automated management of network services to keep them running smoothly.
The EZELINK IPAM software solution integrates IP address management processes into a single transparent management. With the support of various network environment providers and adherence to open network standards, this IPAM solution is a good choice for cloud computing and network architectures. With a powerful set of tools and automation that optimize the IPAM process. It gives transparent real-time visibility of networks and individual IP addresses management, tracking network usage and associated planning, inflating operational costs (OPEX).
With the rapid growth in the use of mobile clients and the adoption of IPv6, the number of IP devices is expected to skyrocket in the coming years. This requires a resilient DHCP service that is efficiently managed and can be easily scaled up to cope with increased load. The EZELINK DHCP Server is a software-based DHCP server that streamlines the operational procedures associated with starting DHCP services. With an automated software update process and support for centralized management through the IPAM , it can reduce the OPEX associated with traditional DHCP server products. The EZELINK DHCP server can be deployed as a stand-alone DHCP server or in failover clusters.
EZELINK virtual DNS Server streamlines the day-to-day operations of DNS service management. With an automated software update process and support for centralized management through the IPAM, it can reduce the Operating Expenses (OPEX) associated with traditional DNS server products. It can be run as both authoritative and caching DNS server.
• Automated synchronization of live DNS, DHCP and IPAM data
• Automated DNS management in IPv4 and IPv6 networks
• Automated DNSSEC signing with key rotation
• Centralized network and subnet management, support for DHCP server binding, wide range of configuration and functionality for static and dynamic clients
It is based on open networking standards, provides open APIs (SOAP and XML-RPC), and has a multi-vendor architecture for networking.
• Perform global searches and browse selected domains, networks and present integrated DNS and DHCP servers in a single view
• Fully integrated with DNS and DHCP servers
• Ability to perform bulk data changes
• Control the pooling tiering and DNS / DHCP service level centrally
High level of information security by ensuring that all interactions between imposed IPAM management and integrated servers.
• Easy integration with internal and external third-party services and applications
• Automated validation of data and syntax prior to application
• Extended set of warnings before making changes to server settings
• Centralized real-time monitoring of the status and performance of integrated DNS and DHCP servers
The primary server architecture ensure that system-managed data is only available to users and associated servers that have been authorized to access the system.
• Monitoring of allocation levels of dynamic pools of IP addresses
• Service-guard monitors the state of the centralized IPAM
• Deployment as a highly available, hot-standby server pair
• Server redundancy and failover
• Backup of embedded database and restore
Solution has no built-in limitations in terms of scalability, concurrent administrators, or integrated DNS and DHCP servers.
Secure and High Availability
• AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Auditing):
• User Access Control (individual user accounts, access rights, tasks and modules)
• Transaction logs, roll-back and redo
• Centralized Authentication (LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS and SSO systems)
The more computing resources allocated to it, the better it performs; scaling up to millions of IP addresses and up to several hundred administrators.
Register for free trial, it only takes a minute to fill the form and our products team will contact you for further information.
GET IN TOUCH
Thanks for your interest in EZELINK. Please use this form if you have any questions about our products and solutions, we'll get back to you very soon.
Technology Updates, News & Special offers
It is important for us to inform customers of our latest products and services. However, if you find that the information you receive is not relevant, we provide you the appropriate options to help you manage your communication preferences.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!